Free Case Evaluation
A class action lawsuit is a lawsuit where one person sues on his or her own behalf and on behalf of anyone else who suffered the same injury. A class-action lawsuit could involve any of the following:
- A product that was mischaracterized in its advertising
- A company that overcharged its customers
- An insurance company that wrongly failed to reimburse its customers
- A company that fails to uphold a contract or provide a service
In all of these cases, many people could be affected by the improper conduct. It takes only one person to notice the issue and that person can represent everyone affected in a class action lawsuit. Then, if any award if recovered, the entire group of affected people can be reimbursed for their losses.
The attorneys at Cutter Law have represented clients in a wide variety of class action matters throughout California and nationwide.
Product Recall Lawsuits
When a company fails to recall a defective product, it is prioritizing profits over people’s safety. Companies can avoid having to recall their products by destroying important testing or turning a blind eye to warning signs. It is not okay for companies to value profit and corporate greed over the safety of their customers.
The attorneys at Cutter Law have been involved in high-profile recall lawsuits nationwide, including:
- Toyota sudden unintended acceleration cases
- Takata exploding air bag cases
- Ford SUV rollover cases
- And many more
If you have been injured in an accident caused by a defective product – and you believe other people have been injured in similar accidents – it is advisable to speak to an attorney as soon as possible. An attorney can help determine if other people were harmed by the same product and advise you of your legal rights and options.
Free Consultation: Contact Us Today
If you believe you or a loved one may have a class action or recall case, contact the attorneys at Cutter Law for a free case evaluation. Call 888-285-3333.
More in Class Action Recalls
- Consumer Deception
- Ford Fire Lawsuit
- Keyless Ignition Lawsuits | Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Mass Torts
- Class Action Lawsuits
- Class Action Recalls
- Facebook Data Breach Via Cambridge Analytica
- Data Breach FAQ
- Shazam Invasion Of Privacy
- Ford Steering Wheel Recall | Ford Fusion | Lincoln MKZ | Car Defect
- Flint Michigan Crisis de Agua
- Social Workers’ Right to Overtime