Margot P. Cutterinfo@cutterlaw.com
Margot Cutter finds immense fulfillment in helping hurt people put their lives back together. She views her job as a way of helping people get back up after they’ve been knocked down, whether it’s from a car accident, medical malpractice or the loss of a loved one.
While in law school, Margot worked at Cutter Law P.C. and at the California Attorney General’s Office. After graduating from law school, Margot was thrilled to continue working with her dad, Brooks Cutter, at Cutter Law P.C. She grew up watching him fight for ordinary people and was inspired by his passion. Margot strives to bring that same passion to every case she handles, no matter how big or small.
In her free time, Margot enjoys running, cycling, traveling and playing with her dog.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Class Actions/ Mass Torts
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- California, 2015
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 2015
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- J.D. – 2015
- Colorado College, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- B.A. – 2012
- Major: Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Capital City Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 2015 – 2016
- Consumer Attorneys Of California, Member, 2015 – 2016
- Women Lawyers Of California, Member, 2015 – 2016
- Women Lawyers Of Sacramento, Member, 2015 – 2016
- English (Primary)