The team of Santa Rosa car accident lawyers at Cutter Law P.C. consists of several well-educated, experienced, caring, and aggressive attorneys. We prioritize getting our clients what they deserve while also maintaining a high level of care and attention. No car accident injury client at our firm goes unheard or unnoticed. So, if you’ve recently suffered a car accident in the Santa Rosa area, then don’t fret. Contact our team of professional Santa Rosa car accident lawyers for your no-obligation consultation today. Remember, we’re always standing by to take your case.
Is It Time To File A Santa Rosa Car Accident Lawsuit?
Typically, if you’ve suffered an injury due to a car accident in the area, you should contact us to file a Santa Rosa car accident lawsuit. Even if you’re unsure if you have a case, give us a call anyway. You may have a reason to seek damages and not even realize it.
However, there are several factors that contribute to the most successful car accident lawsuits, including:
- It’s unclear who or what caused the accident
- Negligent actions on the part of either party caused the accident
- There were pedestrians, motorcyclists, or bicyclists involved
- Either insurance company is uncooperative
- There were one or more injuries
- The accident involved public transportation
If your accident involved any of the previously mentioned factors, then you likely have a strong case and should also contact our firm at your next convenience.
A Brief Explanation Of How Negligent Actions May Apply To Your Santa Rosa Car Accident Injury Claim
For your Santa Rosa car accident injury claim to be successful, our attorneys have to prove that negligent actions caused the accident in question. But that begs the question: what constitutes negligent actions in a court of law? Well, the following actions are often considered negligent in court:
- Reckless driving
- Distracted driving
- Breaking posted traffic laws and exceeding speed limits
- Running red lights or stop signs
- Driving under the influence of either drugs or alcohol (or both)
How A Car Crash Attorney In Santa Rosa Goes About Proving Negligent Actions In A Court Of Law
Okay, so it’s probably clear that negligent actions are basically the cornerstone of car accident law. Yet, you probably find yourself wondering: how does a car crash attorney in Santa Rosa go about proving negligent actions in the courtroom? Well, in court, our attorneys have to show the following four things:
- 1 – The defendant owed the plaintiff a duty of care
- 2 – The defendant breached (or failed) their duty of care
- 3 – The defendant’s breach of care caused the accident in question
- 4 – The damages caused by the accident are eligible for compensation
Why Should You Trust Our Santa Rosa Car Accident Law Firm?
Each attorney and staff member at our Santa Rosa car accident law firm works diligently to represent every client in a caring, and legally aggressive way. When you hire our Santa Rosa car accident law firm, you can rest assured that your case is in caring, professional hands.
We’ve also won millions for our clients, and have even earned several awards and recognitions for our legal prowess. Some examples of our most successful cases include:
- $1.895 Million – Jury Verdict – Cyclist – Attorneys Celine Cutter and Todd Walburg
- $678,000 – Verdict – Pedestrian Injured By A Car – Attorney John Roussas
- $596,000 – Jury Verdict – Injured Motorist – Attorney John R. Parker
A Brief Explanation Of The Statutes Of Limitations On Santa Rosa Car Accident Injury Claims
There are two separate statutes of limitations for Santa Rosa car accident injury claims.
The first, and far more common of the two, states that you must file any claim within two years from the date of the accident.
The second of the two statutes of limitations only applies when the accident involves public transportation vehicles. If your accident involved any sort of public entity (like a bus, for example), then the statute of limitations is six months after the date of the accident. Some examples of public entities include:
- Public buses, trains, and automobiles
- Any local or state government vehicle or entity
- Public school buses
- Hospitals and publicly owned ambulances
- Any entity or vehicle of other departments and organizations of the government (like park rangers)
Common Causes Of Car Accidents In Santa Rosa CA
Unfortunately, car accidents in Santa Rosa are a common occurrence. The most typical causes of those accidents include:
- Distracted driving (cell phone calls, texting, radio adjustments, eating, etc.)
- Night driving
- Reckless driving
- Excessive speeding
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Road hazards
- Driving in adverse weather conditions like rain or fog
Contact Our Santa Rosa Car Accident Law Firm
The Santa Rosa car accident lawyers here at Cutter Law P.C. are always standing by to take your case. We have the education, experience, and aggressive attitude necessary to represent you and your interests in a court of law. So, if you’ve recently suffered an injury due to a car accident in the Santa Rosa area, then you’ve come to the right firm. Contact us and our attorneys for your no-obligation consultation today!