Roseville Car Accident Lawyers
The team of Roseville car accident lawyers at Cutter Law P.C. is always standing by to represent you and your interests in a court of law. Our caring, winning attorneys are some of the best in the business, and we’d be more than happy to take your case and help you through this painful and trying time. So, if you’ve recently suffered an injury due to a car accident of any kind, then contact our attorneys for a no-obligation consultation at your next convenience.
Reasons To Hire Our Roseville Car Accident Law Firm
Each attorney at our Roseville car accident law firm has the education, experience, and courtroom reputation necessary to win in a court of law. We’ve won millions for our clients across our many areas of practice, and we’ve also received several awards for our courtroom prowess. In short, when you choose our firm, you choose the best chance you have at winning your case in court.
Besides our winning reputation, our attorneys also care deeply about each of our clients. We take the time to communicate every step of the process as clearly and simply as possible and make sure that our clients feel like they can trust us. Everyone at our Roseville car accident law firm understands that recovering from an injury while also facing difficult legal troubles is extremely difficult, and we do what we can to ease the situation. With our attorneys and staff, you’ll always feel welcome and well taken care of throughout the entire process.
Reasons To File A Roseville Auto Accident Lawsuit
Regardless of the circumstances of your accident, if you suffered an injury, then you should contact us for help filing a Roseville auto accident lawsuit. Even if you’re not sure whether you have a case, still give us a call. It’s often surprising how many people miss out on filing their case, forgoing the compensation they deserve.
That said, there are factors that contribute to the success rate of your Roseville car accident injury claim. For example, if your accident involved any of the following, then you have a higher-than-average chance of succeeding in a court of law (if you hire our attorneys, that is):
- Someone died (fatalities)
- Either party performed negligent actions which caused the accident
- Pedestrians, motorcyclists, or bicyclists were involved in the accident in any way
- More than one injury happened due to the accident
- Either party suffered one or more injuries
- Your accident involved public transportation of any kind
How Negligent Actions Apply To Your Roseville Car Accident Injury Case
Negligent actions are the cornerstone of both personal injury law and, therefore, any Roseville car accident injury case. By cornerstone, we mean that proving negligent actions caused the accident is the most important part of an auto accident case in the courtroom. But, that might leave you wondering: what, exactly, is a negligent action in a court of law? Well, in short, the following actions are, typically, what constitutes negligent behaviors in the courtroom:
- Distracted driving
- Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Disobeying any traffic laws or posted speed limits
- Running red lights or stop signs
How Do Roseville Car Accident Attorneys Prove Negligent Actions In A Court Of Law?
To prove negligent actions in a court of law, our Roseville car accident attorneys have to prove the following four things (in order):
- 1 – The Defendant Owed A Duty Of Care To The Plaintiff: Whenever you sit behind the wheel, you automatically take on a duty of care towards everyone else on the road. A duty of care is the legal term for a responsibility to uphold the laws and rules of the road to help ensure the safety of other people on the road.
- 2 – The Defendant Breached Their Duty Of Care: The second thing our attorneys must prove in car accident cases is that the defendant breached their duty of care. A few examples of actions that constitute a broken duty of care include drunk driving, speeding, and texting while driving.
- 3 – The Breach Of Care Caused The Accident: After our Roseville car accident lawyers prove that the defendant breached their duty of care, they must prove that the breached duty caused the accident or injury in question.
- 4 – The Damages Caused By The Accident Are Eligible For Compensation: Finally, our attorneys have to prove that the accident caused damages eligible for compensation.
Is There A Statute Of Limitations For Filing A Roseville Car Accident Injury Claim?
According to California law, (Code Of Civil Procedures Section 3351), almost every Roseville car accident injury claim falls under the standard statute of limitations for personal injury cases and claims. That statute of limitations is two years from the date of the accident.
However, there is a separate statute of limitations for accidents that involve public entities. Some examples of public entities include city buses, school buses, and police vehicles (depending on the circumstances of the accident). If your accident involved a public entity, then the statute of limitations for filing a Roseville car accident injury claim is six months after the date of the accident.
Contact A Professional Auto Accident Lawyer In Roseville Today!
The Roseville car accident lawyers here at Cutter Law P.C. take pride in being the go-to car accident attorneys in the area. If you’ve suffered an injury due to a car accident, or if you’ve suffered a car accident due to the negligence of another driver, then contact us for a no-obligation consultation. Remember, when it comes to filing car accident claims, the faster you seek representation, the more likely you’ll win your case. Contact our caring, professional team of Roseville car accident lawyers today!