Free Case Evaluation
Filing Product Liability Claims For The Harm Done To You
The product liability lawyers at Cutter Law P.C. are known for aggressively prosecuting class actions and serious personal injury, car accident and wrongful death cases due to defective and dangerous products. They have recovered millions of dollars for clients in product liability cases in California and across the nation.
Product liability is a broad area of the law that includes defects within a product’s design or manufacturing, as well as how that product is marketed to the consumer. When a product’s design and/or manufacturing impurities result in an injury, that is when the cases are brought on. A marketing defect is when a manufacturer fails to adequately warn consumers about a potential risk of injury that either is known or should have been known about a product.
An individual case is put forward when a defective product causes death or serious injury. When many consumers have suffered either minor or no physical injuries but were impacted, financially or otherwise, a class action is often appropriate.
We Know How To Win
In numerous product liability mass torts and class action cases, our Sacramento and Oakland attorneys have been named lead or co-lead counsel or appointed to the plaintiffs steering committee by state and federal presiding courts, including:
- Plaintiffs steering committee: Medtronic Sprint Fidelis Defibrillator, which resulted in a $220 million settlement
- Plaintiffs steering committee and designated bellwether trial counsel: Guidant Pacemakers — $204 million settlement
- Co-lead counsel: Johnson & Johnson, Vicryl sutures (confidential settlement on behalf of 200 injured individuals)
Brooks Cutter currently serves as co-lead counsel and liaison counsel in litigation against Skechers USA, arising from injuries allegedly linked to the manufacturer’s Shape Up/Toning shoe products.
Skilled Product Liability Lawyers
Our product liability lawyers represent consumers and their families who have been affected or injured by defective products.
Our full strength and resources are made available throughout the duration of a case, and we never compromise for a settlement if it’s not in your best interest.
Free Consultation: Contact Us Today
If you or a loved one has been injured by a defective product, contact us now for a free case evaluation. Don’t delay; your rights could be impacted by your state’s statute of limitations. Give us a call toll-free at 888-285-3333 or request a free case evaluation online.
More in Product Liability
- Britax BOB Jogging Stroller Injuries
- Ford Steering Wheel Recall | Ford Fusion | Lincoln MKZ | Car Defect
- Sacramento Personal Injury Lawyers
- Oakland Personal Injury Lawyers
- Birth Injury Lawsuits
- Brain & Spinal Cord Injuries
- Car Accident Lawyers
- Crush Injury Attorney
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Gym Injuries
- Trampoline Park Injuries
- Ultherapy Lawsuit
- Ultherapy FAQ
- Ultherapy Lawsuit Continues
- Personal Injury Blog