Your soft tissue injuries can have a lasting effect on your livelihood. That’s why it’s vital that you have experienced legal representation. You need a personal injury lawyer who understands how serious soft tissue injuries can be, and the long-term effects they can have on your emotional and physical wellbeing.
Our attorneys have extensive experience handling complex lawsuits. We’ll work with your medical care providers to determine how your injuries affect you now and how they’ll affect you in the future.
We’ll establish the ongoing cost of care, lost wages, and other financial burdens you’re forced to take on as you recover from your injury.
We know how traumatic the time following an accident is, and we’ll be by your side and fighting for your rights the entire time.
Thanks to their incredible skill and tireless efforts, our attorneys have recovered more than $120 million for our clients. We offer the same level of dedication to all our clients and will not back down until we’ve obtained justice for you.
Most injury suits in motor vehicle accidents are, in fact, soft-tissue injuries such as sprains, strains and ligament damage. Whiplash is a form of soft-tissue injury. These are injuries to body parts that will probably heal and function again, but in the meantime are quite painful and prevent full functionality. As a result, it is often impossible for those who are afflicted to work through them. So bills mount, along with serious questions about your future employability.
That’s where Cutter Law P.C. steps in. Medium-serious injuries are our stock in trade. Our attorneys will work with your medical providers to establish what your injury will cost you over time — in medical expenses, in missing pay and in the misery you are forced to undergo. When your case is made persuasively, insurance companies will write you the right-size check.
- Sprains. A sprain is a stretch or tearing of a ligament, most often occurring in the ankle, knee or wrists. They are classed from Grade 1 (mild) to Grade 3 (severe).
- Strains. A strain is an injury involving a muscle or tendon. Strains most often occur in the foot, leg or back.
- Contusions. More commonly known as bruises, contusions are caused by trauma to underlying muscle.
- Tendinitis. Usually a repetitive motion injury, tendinitis is an inflammation of a tendon (or the tendon sheath).
- Bursitis. This is inflammation of the bursae, usually around the shoulder, elbow, hip, knee and heel.
Free Consultation: Maximum Compensation For Injured Californians
We want to hear about your soft-tissue injury. Call us in Sacramento or Oakland to set up a no-charge, no-obligation first visit. We work on a contingency fee basis — meaning you don’t owe us anything until we deliver for you. And even then it is the insurance company writing the check, not you.
Call our lawyers at 888-285-3333 or request a free case evaluation online.