Most injury suits in motor vehicle accidents are, in fact, soft-tissue injuries such as sprains, strains and ligament damage. Whiplash is a form of soft-tissue injury. These are injuries to body parts that will probably heal and function again, but in the meantime are quite painful and prevent full functionality. As a result, it is often impossible for those who are afflicted to work through them. So bills mount, along with serious questions about your future employability.
That’s where Cutter Law P.C. steps in. Medium-serious injuries are our stock in trade. Our attorneys will work with your medical providers to establish what your injury will cost you over time — in medical expenses, in missing pay and in the misery you are forced to undergo. When your case is made persuasively, insurance companies will write you the right-size check.
- Sprains. A sprain is a stretch or tearing of a ligament, most often occurring in the ankle, knee or wrists. They are classed from Grade 1 (mild) to Grade 3 (severe).
- Strains. A strain is an injury involving a muscle or tendon. Strains most often occur in the foot, leg or back.
- Contusions. More commonly known as bruises, contusions are caused by trauma to underlying muscle.
- Tendinitis. Usually a repetitive motion injury, tendinitis is an inflammation of a tendon (or the tendon sheath).
- Bursitis. This is inflammation of the bursae, usually around the shoulder, elbow, hip, knee and heel.
Free Consultation: Maximum Compensation For Injured Californians
We want to hear about your soft-tissue injury. Call us in Sacramento to set up a no-charge, no-obligation first visit. We work on a contingency fee basis — meaning you don’t owe us anything until we deliver for you. And even then it is the insurance company writing the check, not you.
Call our lawyers at 888-285-3333 or request a free case evaluation online.